Advice

So I'm just now done collecting all of my nickels for each time someone has asked me these luuuuvvvv-related questions.  I have used my newfound abundance of nickels to award three lucky readers instant-gratification copies of My Funny Valentine!

As it turns out, children are not only experts in pick-up lines, but also pretty fantastic sources of nutrition and marriage advice.  Hold on - that could be read as a suggestion to eat children for their nutritional value.  Let's try again: Children are fantastic sources of advice on both nutrition and marriage.  And they are also delicious with jam.  Dang it!  Did it again.

The point is, if you are looking for some wisdom on the right ratio of running to eating, or on what types of questions to ask your new spouse on your honeymoon, my new advice post is up on An Army of Ermas today!

And of course, all the Valentine's Day advice you'll ever need can be found here!


No comments:

We are NOT Joking Around, Here

This summer I have been getting lots of advice on the impending baby situation that will be happening this fall.   Highlights of this advi...