The question about what you'd do if you were 100 feet tall generated a variety of responses, some of which only eight-year-olds could come up with.
- Mario would reach into space--really a great use of the extra height.
- TyQuon would also use the height advantage to do something cool. If I were 100 feet tall, I would be an excellent basketball player.
- It occurred to Michaela that this new size would require a trip to the big & tall store. If I were 100 feet tall, I would get a hundred size clothes.
- Christopher would put his giant body to use for the good of all other children, making a superior if perhaps a bit uncomfortable form of entertainment. If I were 100 feet tall, I would make a water slide with my body.
- Dylan and Ariana both situated their 100-foot selves among tall buildings, one industriously and one purely for fun. If I were 100 feet tall, I would help people make big buildings. If I were 100 feet tall, I would play with people on sky scrapers.
- Brittany also planned to use her size to accomplish a certain task and to contribute to the good of the tree-loving world, though I personally would think that being extraordinarily tall would be somewhat of a disadvantage when putting things into the ground. If I were 100 feet tall, I could help people plant trees.