Flipping, Dizziness, and Me

Image: Boston.com
If you're looking for a ferris wheel or a flying swing ride, I'm afraid you're in the wrong place.  But if you're looking for a CARNIVAL, you're in luck! 

Today Carol at Bellringers has put up the latest Carnival of Education, featuring three things that an actual carnival has as well:  flipping*, dizziness**, and me***!

*Not what you think it means!  Apparently a new trend in education--check out Joanne's post at the carnival for more.
**Deadlines like Carol's newspaper crunch are enough to make anyone dizzy.
***Yep--I have appeared as a ticket-taking carnie, and I'm also appearing at the Carnival today with a post about classroom job applications.  For more on the job applicants from this year, click here.



No comments:

We are NOT Joking Around, Here

This summer I have been getting lots of advice on the impending baby situation that will be happening this fall.   Highlights of this advi...