We didn't!

And now the big reveal about what Kevin and his brother DID NOT DO to the teacher appreciation cookies. I am hoping that they in fact did not sneeze on the cookies, but that was not explicitly stated upon presentation, so who's to know for sure? I am also glad that they did not trade them away for--let's say--some Yu Gi Oh cards, as I am much more a fan of chocolate than of whatever it is one does with such cards. Kevin presented the cookies with such pride, holding them up above his head and declaring,

"My mom baked these! We didn't smush them in the car!"

The self control, creative backseat maneuvering, and protective guarding that it clearly must have taken for these cookies to have arrived in one unsmushed piece were, it seemed, quite a source of pride for Kevin as well.

No comments:

We are NOT Joking Around, Here

This summer I have been getting lots of advice on the impending baby situation that will be happening this fall.   Highlights of this advi...