Fills Like Summer

So far this summer I have received exactly no letters from students. I'll admit that I'm a little disappointed that I haven't gotten to hear about camp or driving to Grandma's. The kids are at their best in letter form, because they're as entertaining as during the school year, but I don't have to tell anyone to sit down, get in line, or stop playing rough. Well, I'll settle for dipping into the ol' mail bag from past summers.

Dear Ms. Garb

Thank you for the pen I love it I can’t wait to see you after the trip you know what it doesn’t even fill like summer but school past bye fast well I hope you’re Doing good. If you Are you going to see your parents please send me a postcard.
Matthew
P.S. can you send the envelope Back I lik to colecte the stamp’s
Thanks

No comments:

We are NOT Joking Around, Here

This summer I have been getting lots of advice on the impending baby situation that will be happening this fall.   Highlights of this advi...