Advice

Elementary school students require a lot of advice. Sometimes the advice that students need relates to things like what to do if they run out of room on the front of their paper. Nobody said all of the advice requires much ingenuity, there are just vast quantities needed.

This week is standardized testing week here in D.C! Testing can cause much apprehension and can cause students to need lots of advice. Students’ letters around testing time when I taught in Louisiana would often start to sound like a “Dear Abby” column.


Ms. Garb I’m afraid that I’m not going to pass the leap test. Do you think I’m going to pass it? Sincerely, Trina asking for advice


No comments:

We are NOT Joking Around, Here

This summer I have been getting lots of advice on the impending baby situation that will be happening this fall.   Highlights of this advi...